us by phone, call 202-800-8820.
Forward questions or comments to Info@ChemicalStore.com
Magnesium Sheet, 8" x 5"
Product Code: MGSHEET
Magnesium Sheet, General purpose, high strength to weight ratio. Contains about 95% magnesium. The remaining 5% is mainly aluminum and zinc that improve the physical property of the product.
It is cut to 8" x 5" (125mm x 205mm) and the thickness is 0.04 inch (1 milimeter).